Customer Support

ordering, delivery, returns, exchanges...

ORDER AND PAYMENT

For online orders, you just have to follow the Online order form which is specially formed for your easier support.  Alternatively, you can contact our store for the beginning of your order.

Possible ways of payment Loizos House company supports:

-Either by the use of debit-credit card

- Either by deposit at a bank account

- Either by the payment in full at the store in cash

All of the above are applied only for the code products listed on our webpage. For custom order confirmation the prepayment of 30% of the total price of the order is required and the payment in full of the rest 70% must be made two days before the delivery of the order.

Back to top

DELIVERY CHOICES AND PRICES

The transferring and placement (of products) with total charge over 150€ is free of charge within the prefecture of Attica. Otherwise (total charge under 150€) there is an extra charge depending on the postcode of the area.

Also, transfers in the rest of Greece are supported in cooperation with specialized transport agencies with the corresponding charge.

For further information visit the terms of use.

Back to top

RETURNS AND EXCHANGES

For information visit the terms of use.

Back to top

PRIVACY POLICY

Our company is committed as regards the insurance of the security of data it collects, related with the users of its webpage. The information which has willingly be given by the users of our webpage will not be disclosed, made public or sold to third party organizations or affiliate persons. For further information visit the terms of use.

Back to top